Trapped in a frame?
Break free now!
Thanks to these people and companies who have helped, and continue to help, make Infinite Ink what it is. This list of thanks is in pseudo chronological order.
- My dad, Hugh McGough, who gives me legal advice (and advice about life too!).
- Mark Malamud who, after an infinity brainstrom, came up with the name "Infinite Ink."
- Sean Shapira of Jazzie Systems who for years has been an excellent provider of Infinite Ink's primary Web space (formerly www.jazzie.com/ii/ and currently www.ii.com).
- The Internet Company, who quickly registerd the domain name ii.com and provided mail and ftp redirection until 1997.
- Best Internet Communications, especially Rich White and Matt Dillon, who provide me with my mirror Web space, IMAP accessible message folders, and access to lots of powerful Unix tools, all for an incredibly reasonable price.
- Bob Tinkelman a fellow set theorist of New York Net who, starting in 1997, provides Infinite Ink with a dial-up connection, message storage accessible via IMAP, and mail and web redirection.
Randy D. Ralph and his IconBAZAAR, where I've gotten some great graphics. Also, I asked Randy to make me some peacock feathers that I could use on my pages and he immediately made me a bunch of great peacock feathers, including the two you see here. Since then I've changed the design of the Infinite Ink pages but I still really appreciate Randy's peacock feathers and I plan to use them in the future.
- Drew Soncha of Ender Design where I've gotten some great graphics.
- Peter Hilton, while living in Paris, saw the Infinite Ink web site and, without any solicitation, created the Infinite Ink logo you see on this and all the Infinite Ink pages. Peter has also given me lots of great design suggestions. Peter works at Logica and is a fellow mathematician who studied at University of Bristol.
- Kevin Werbach for his Bare Bones Guide to HTML and for design ideas from his résumé which I used in my résumé.
- Friends and family.
- (more thanks coming)
top of this page
Last significant update on June 9, 1997
Last tweak on June 9, 1997