My primary philosophical focus is philosophy of science, mathematics, and religion, and my favorite philosophers right now are Bas van Fraassen and Mary Midgley (see her Routledge books or her Women in Philosophy listing). I'm very much aligned with van Fraassen's version of scientific antirealism and I've been thinking a lot about the relationship between a person's realism/antirealism views in science, math, and religion.
- Gary Hardcastle's Themes in Contemporary Analytic Philosophy as Reflected in the Work of Monty Python
- Principia Cybernetica Web
- Symposium on Roger Penrose's Shadows of the Mind.
- The Santa Fe Institute
Philosophy of Science and Mathematics
- Indiana University Logic Group Papers
- International Philosophical Preprint Exchange
- News Groups
- Mailing Lists
If you have know of any good philosophy Web pages, especially philosophy of math and science, please let me know.
top of this page
Last content update on November 10, 1995
Last tweak on April 20, 1997